Friday, February 15, 2013

Whyville Quill By: Ballet761

So you want to know more about the great site called Whyville? Well I'm here to tell you? Whyville is a virtual online chat where so many people can make new friends, or have great experiences! There are so many things to do on Whyville such as Raise your Clam salary to earn so many clams each day, Buy a scion of your very own, and so much more! With clams, you can buy face parts for your avatar, and dress them however you'd like. Did you know you can even design Face Parts? It really brings out your creative side and you can make anything, as long as it is not inappropriate. Whyville is really a great place to go on if you love to be social, and talk to so many people from all over the world! Whenever I go on whyville I love to visit the Beach! The beach is a very busy place where mainly everyone hangs out and talks to each other. There is even a place where you can play Simon Says! Whenever I have free time the game I enjoy the most is Microbe Wars. You can play with a friend, or summon Sonya, who you play against! Being on Whyville for 5 years, I have loved every second I have been on it, and made so many friends! If you love sites with tons of games, parties, and making friends then Whyville is the site for you! I highly recommend everyone to sign up for this fantastic site! The link is below.

http://www.whyville.net/smmk/nice

No comments:

Post a Comment